Saturday, December 09, 2006

Making Sense of Internet Marketing

I have a lot to think about on my runs now. I'm up to 7 miles and that takes me around 90 minutes. If I can keep that pace up that means I will finish in under six hours, which will do nicely thank you. One of the things that has kept me puzzling is the vast difference between the MSN and Google algorithms. You see, a site I launched a few months back, all about vintage engagement rings, went just about straight in on MSN at positions 1, 2 + 3 (you can sign up for my FREE internet marketing course) and do the same for your sites. But that same site, on Google, has just bombed. Nowhere to be seen. I checked out Google Sitemaps and they seemed to have spat out the dummy. It happens. That's why I have launched the 'sense' group of web-sites, whose aim is try and make sense of it all. The latest is www.online-sense.com and on that site we explore various ways how to make money, especially online.

Sorry this blog has been a bit business like but Google is front and centre of mind, normal service will be resumed next week, after I've had a chance to think this out on my next (8 mile!) run. Until then, all the very best, Allen

No comments: