Saturday, March 15, 2008

Alvin Phangs Atomic Blogging Product Review

Blogging. One word that has changed the face of the Internet in the last couple of years. In terms of SEO, if you do not blog, you are effectively sunk (without trace). I think the main reason for this is that blogs give search engines exactly what they want and that is fresh updated content. When you tie in the power of RSS feeds and Social Bookmarking sites then you have a mighty beast indeed.


I have covered a lot of aspects about blogging in my Alvin Phang's Atomic Blogging Product Review, but here are my top seven things you should do when blogging:


1. Blog often with unique, keyword researched and focused content.


2. Submit your blog to as many social bookmarking sites as you can find.


3. Submit your RSS feed to as many places as you can find.


4. Keep your ping list updated. Here's my updated ping list.


5. Create an article out of your post and submit that to article directories, with a link back to your original post. There's more on article marketing here.


6. Submit your post to your blogger blog.


7. Submit your post to your Squidoo lens. There's more on Squidoo marketing here.


Of course, you have to consider the time taken in all of this and the return expected. There are a lot of good tools and short cuts discussed in Alvin Phang's Atomic Blogging Product Review, so please take some time to read that before launching into a full time blogging career.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.