Saturday, March 15, 2008

Welcome! My name is Allen Jesson and over the next 366 days I will be sharing my ten years of online experience with you in 366 Internet Marketing Tips AND Secrets. I suggest that you keep these in a folder as this series will form an 'all you need to know' about Internet Marketing. You could even split the folders further as today's tip relates to Search Engine Optimisation. Tomorrow's will relate to Google Adwords (including a handy little tip that will save you around 12% from your Adwords bill) and so on. So, without further ado, here's day 1:


TIP 1 - Search Engine Optimisation = How To Get To Google #1


How did I get to become "the most popular poet on the Internet?" It's true! Just key that phrase into Google and there I am, in spots number 1 AND 2.


The Most Popular Poet On The Internet


How did I do that? Let me show you. This is not a fluke and I rank on the first page for literally hundreds of search terms. Just key in 'anniversary poem' or 'gift poetry' into Google and see if you can find www.agiftofpoetry.com or www.giftofpoetry.co.uk. At the time of writing I was #1 + #4 and #1 and #2 respectively. I will show you how to do this. So you too can have results like this in just a few weeks from now (depends on the search term of course, it may take a little longer for highly lucrative terms such as 'mortgage' and I'll explain why later).


Firstly, you need to know that a major part of Google's ranking algorithm....


Please subscribe to 366 FREE Internet Marketing Tips AND Secrets  to read the rest of this post...


More tomorrow, until then, all the very best, Allen

No comments: