Saturday, November 04, 2006

Poems About Sex

I've just realized that I've been letting a few of you down. Some people would arrive here looking for poems about sex and all I've done is rabbit on about diet and running the marathon (going great by the way, weight still on the slide and will break the 5 mile barrier this week, will add sad map next time). Anyway, to right the balance and keep everybody happy, especially those looking for poems about sex, here's one from a few years back, you'll soon get the drift...






The Affair




Another row at home,

I'm feeling all alone.

I know her name is Pearl,

she's the office girl.





A twinkle in her eye,

glimpse of stockinged thigh.

Should I take a chance,

with hidden romance?





Then one night, stopped back late,

excuse for a date.

We went for a long walk,

a chance to small talk.



Opened up aching heart,

got hit (Cupid's dart).

Such a passionate glance,

then the naked dance.



Oh My! Steaming showers,

then, guilty flowers.

Such beautiful cream turned sour,

and within the hour.



So back to married life,

to my faithful wife.

Then it is those kids thoughts,

feeling out of sorts.



Plenty, heaps of remorse,

consider divorce.

Don't like thirty per cent,

or paying the rent.



Neither kids that are sad,

with their weekend Dad.

Those long, lonelier nights,

pained custody fights.



So now, feeling stupid,

I'm blaming Cupid.

Do I bare all and tell?

(No way, go to Hell).



Wish I'd never seen her,

grass wasn't greener.

You silly little cow,

finish it. Somehow.





Copyright Allen Jesson 1998-2006


Okay, that's about it for this post. Please comment of you want more....all the very best, Allen

No comments: