Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Allen Jesson Beats Nigel Mansell At Silverstone!!


If you know anything about Formula One racing, particular the UK racing scene, you will know that today's headline is a little far fetched. But it's true! Yes, on Sunday 18th March 2007 I ran in the Adidas Silverstone Half Marathon (13.1 miles). So did Nigel Mansell (3 times winner of the British Grand Prix at Silverstone) and I beat him!! I came in at 2 hours and 33 minutes (don't laugh, it's the taking part that counts :o) and Nigel was somewhere behind me. Eat my dust! Seriously, I felt very pleased with myself because I ran most of the way. So I'm half way there and I have just over 4 weeks before the big one. Wish me luck!! Friday will see my first attempt at 16 miles.


If you know anything about the home auto travel insurance market you know it can be a very competitive industry. That's why I've put a site together that covers all aspect of home auto and travel insurance. Please check it out and let me know what you think!

No comments: