Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Why I Love Writing Bespoke Poetry

Word for word....received yesterday...


"Dear Allen,

I am speechless with delight! You captured the essence of what I wanted and frankly I am blown away with your insight and skill! THERE IS NO ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT. I knew I was going to be happy after reading some of the poems you already have written, but this…..it chokes me just to read the title! You got it exactly!!!! Because of this, my gift to my daughter will be the all time best gift I have ever given her. Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart! This is the most wonderful thing ever and I, usually verbose, cannot find words to express my feelings about this perfect poem you wrote.

I am ready to proceed! I chose the RIBBON CARD RANGE in silver please. The verse for the outer card is to be:


No matter how old we all become,
I'm still Mommy and I will always be,
I love, cherish and protect my children,
and yes, I take my role very seriously.


For the paper to be printed on…..I am not really excited about any I see on the site…. Have you any antique looking parchment paper? Less is more in my mind for that… 

How can I pay you now and finalize this? And will let me know how to order the 2nd poem as well please? Thank you again Allen, for all of this. You have helped me guarantee that I am giving my daughter a gift straight from my heart."

(name withheld until after the wedding and then I'll publish the whole poem and story as I have been kindly granted permission)

No comments: