Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Secret

We have recently watched this and although the sales page is a little too financially driven for my liking the lesson is good and well worth getting through the rather tacky first couple of minutes of the DVD. Anyway, up to you, thought of you when I watched it so I thought I'd pass on. http://www.thesecret.com.au/ Plan to be in Australia for the NY so if you know anybody who has 2 or 3 tickets for the Sydney test match I will be happy to take them off their hands (and obviously pay for them). Okay, that's about it for now, my other big news is that I'm running in the London Marathon next April and my chosen beneficiary is Cancer Research, inspired by Trish Britt (and my sister in law who has recently recovered from breast cancer). I've got about 2 stone to lose and can only manage a couple of miles at the moment so it will be literally an uphill challenge. On that subject, we've also organised a sponsored walk for tomorrow, got about 70 people and guess what? It is going to bucket down!! Ah well, never mind, enough of my troubles, I just hope you are doing great. All my love, Allen xxx

No comments: